Think of the Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center, or Ecker BTC, as your prime resource for business solutions! You can get expert advice and assistance on leadership, supervision, education, training, communications, quality, efficiency, and other business and education topics. Take advantage of Howard Community College's wide range of subject matter experts.
Use our expertise to help you:
- assess staff skill levels,
- assess and enhance project management,
- set up an inhouse training center,
- set up an inhouse professional development program,
- organize company systems or procedures,
- enhance organizational development,
- develop quality control programs,
- set up an inhouse delivery system for employees to take online courses,
- improve human resource programs,
- arrange conferences,
- translate your training materials from English to a foreign language or vice versa,
- teleconference—interact live with contacts nationwide using our satellite and interactive capabilities,
- and so much more!
The above items are just examples. Tell us what you need! To find out more, or to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation, call or email Patty Keeton at 443-518-4979 (email email@example.com) or Sharrie Hornak at 443-518-4459 (email firstname.lastname@example.org).