HCC's Ecker Business Training Center offers you:
- courses and consulting on virtually any topic, custom-tailored to your company
- high-quality instruction by practicing professionals
- a wide variety of course topics such as:
- leadership, management, people skills, project management
- information technology; professional and vocational training
- health care professions, certified nursing assistant, nursing updates, medical coding
- foreign language, sign language, English as a second language, Command Spanish® training
- basic skills training in reading, writing, math and GED preparation
- the flexibility to train staffs of all sizes, at your site or ours, any day, any time
- flexible course formats: instructor-led training; online, satellite, video, computer-based instruction self-paced instruction; train-the-trainer, with workbooks and handouts
- state-of-the-art computer labs
- affordable quality: The Learning Resources Network has described our division as "one of the top continuing education units in North America."
- an experienced provider: Each year we train over 7,000 employees from over 60 companies and government agencies
- the college's time-honored status and stability, with over 35 years of proven educational excellence in the community.
An HCC credential means something, today... and ten years from today.
For more information on our customized training services, call Sharrie Hornak at 443-518-4459, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an inquiry.
You can view dozens of contract training course descriptions in our Product Guide.
For a free report on how to get the most for your company's training dollar, email us.