Ride for Research!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN EARNING $100
FOR RIDING YOUR MOTORCYCLE:
- ON BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY ROADS
- FOR ONLY TWO 30 MIN. RIDES
CALL (443) 267-8839 or EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard Community College is seeking volunteers for a motorcycle rider study to test the use of videotape records in rider research. Participants ride their motorcycle on a predefined route while being observed and videotaped by a vehicle following behind. The observation takes less than an hour and requires participants to bring their own motorcycle for the ride.
Who Can Participate?
Qualifying participants must:
- Have a valid motorcycle learner's permit or license from Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania or Delaware or the District of Columbia.
- If you currently hold on a Maryland learner’s permit, you have the opportunity to take the motorcycle licensing skills test as part of the study. After passing this test, you will be able to legally complete the study ride. You will also receive a certificate that you can take to MVA to get your class M license (without further testing).
- Be willing to participate in two half hour rides occurring approximately six months apart.
Participation in this study is completely voluntary and all information collected by the researchers will be kept private.
How Will Participants Be Compensated?
If you are selected to participate, you will be compensated with a $50 Target™ gift card after completing the first ride and another $50 Target™ gift card after completing the second ride.
How Do I Sign Up to Participate?
To volunteer for this study or receive additional information, contact the research team at (443) 267-8839 or via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your phone number in your email.