How to Register
- All students will be asked to provide their driver's license number and to sign waivers of liability.
- Only students who have a Maryland ID, license or permit can receive an MVA waiver certificate.
- Students from other states who successfully complete the course will receive a completion card. (Please check with your state's licensing agency to determine whether they accept the completion card. If you require a letter or other documentation, we will be happy to help.)
- Parents or guardians of registered students under age 18 will be required to sign a consent form at the first class.
- TUITION MUST BE PAID AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
REGISTER TODAY with one of these methods:
HCC Express, the college’s online registration service, is available daily 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. When searching for a class, use the class name, like Basic Rider, Total Control, Absolute Beginner or Extra Practice. Some names overlap. Make sure the class you pick is the one you want.
Click here to register online
New Students: Follow the directions. After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation with your student ID number and password. If you use HCC Express to register and are not a resident of Howard County, you will have to pay an out-of-county ($10) or out-of-state fee ($20). Please pay the additional bill before the start of your class.
Returning Students: Your login name is your first initial of your first name first seven letters of your last name (all in lowercase) and the last four digits of your student ID number. (Example: Jim Schmidt might be "jschmidt3333"). If you have any problems registering, call Carol Rea at 443-518-4808.
FAX or Mail
Print and complete the registration form, including credit card payment information.
Fax to: 443-518-4333 (Please allow two days for processing) or
Mail to: Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044-3197, ATTN: Lock Box Cashier RCF 203
If you register at least a week ahead of time, you will receive a confirmation in the mail.
Print and complete the registration form and visit the Registration Office in the Rouse Student Services Building, room 233. Hours: 8:45 a.m.–7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 8:45 a.m.–5:00 p.m. on Fridays.
Problems registering? Call 443-518-4825 during normal business hours.