Schedule of Classes
Continuing Education (Noncredit)
• Fall 2014 Brochure (Digital Version)
• Fall 2014 Brochure (PDF)
• Summer 2014 Brochure (Digital Version)
• Summer 2014 Brochure (PDF)
Publication and Mailing Dates
Our main brochure (the Noncredit Schedule of Classes, our version of a "catalog") is mailed quarterly to Howard County residents. It contains all our offerings, including business and personal enrichment courses.
Request a Mailed Copy of the Schedule of Classes
• If you live in an apartment in the county or in a residence outside Howard County and would like a copy of the brochure, call 443-518-1700 or email email@example.com.
• If you would like to get on our mailing list to receive our brochure regularly, call 443-518-1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about Adult Basic Education flier, call 443-518-4919. For our English As a Second Language brochure, call 443-518-1680. For our Kids on Campus brochure, call 443-518-4110.